In this article, we have a detailed look into configuring File monitoring in BizTalk360. Configuring File monitoring is very straightforward activity in BizTalk360, you have the option to configure with authentication mode as well as anonymous mode. BizTalk360 will automatically list down all the available file locations on the server, once you have the access to File monitoring in BizTalk360, you can follow the below steps to configure File monitoring:
- Log into BizTalk360 application
- Click the Monitoring tab in the navigation bar
- Click the expand button in the Manage Mapping section
- Click File Locations (File, FTP, SFTP) tab . You can see three tabs each containing port details of their respective adapters, which are File, FTP, and SFTP.
- Click File tab to monitor File locations
- The port(s) (Send port or Receive port) created in BizTalk admin console it will be displayed in a grid with a gear icon in the config column
- Click the Gear icon to open the File Details blade and toggle on the Authentication button to enter the username and passwordBy default, monitoring service account will be used.If the username and password columns are blank, it will be considered as anonymous authentication.
- Configure the warning and error rules for monitoring under the File Monitoring Configurations settings
- Click Save Configurations to complete the process