BizTalk360 does not bundle BizTalk Health Monitor (BHM) during installation due to the licensing restrictions of BHM. Therefore, administrators must manually install BHM separately in the server where BizTalk360 is installed.
Follow the steps as shown below to configure BHM:
- Download BHM Version 4.0 from this link
- Extract the files to your preferred location in the server where BizTalk360 is installed
- Run BHMSetup.exe
- Once the Installation is complete, Run the BizTalkHealthMonitor.msc file from the installed folder
- Click Analyse Now button in the BizTalk Health Monitor MMC Snap-in window
Configuring BHM in BizTalk360
Once BHM is installed in the server where BizTalk360 is running, the administrator needs to configure the integration with BizTalk360.
Follow the steps as shown below to set up the integration:
- Log in to the application (as a Superuser)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click BizTalk Health Monitor from the left menu bar
- BizTalk Health Monitor Installation Directory - Enter the path of the directory where BHM is installed
- Schedule Execution - Select the environment from the drop down for which the BHM execution has to be scheduled
- Day/Time - Select the day and time when the BHM should run automatically. For ex, selecting Monday to Friday between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs means that the BHM will run Monday to Friday once in an hour between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- Click Save to save the configuration settings
If any EULA related exception appears in the process, go to the below article and install the BHM_EULA.reg in the server where BHM is installed.