In this article, we will explain the different user access policy settings for Azure Services. Only Super Users will have the permissions to add or remove an Azure subscription in BizTalk360. For detailed steps on adding an Azure subscription to BizTalk360, please refer this article. For Normal users, in order to be able to access the Azure Services section and set up monitoring on API Apps and Logic Apps, super users need to grant the permissions under the User Access Policy section in BizTalk360 Settings.
Let's say Scott is a Normal User at ACME corp, and he has to be given permissions to access the Azure Services section within BizTalk360. Follow the steps as shown below to grant access permissions for a normal user:
- Log in to BizTalk360 (as a Super User)
- Click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the window
- Select User Access Policy from the left navigation menu. Create a new user by clicking the New button
- Enter the user name as Scott, domain name, and select the environment for which the user will have access (say, Testing/Staging/Non-Production). Click Next
- Choose the Applications for which the user will have permissions. Click Next
- In the User Access (module wise) section, enable the toggle for Operations section. This will open up the options available under the Operations section. Select the Azure Services check box in order for the normal user to have access to Azure Services section. You can also select the other sections/features that the user will have access to by selecting the check boxes.
- Click OK to save the user permissions
- The user will get saved within BizTalk360, and the normal user will be able to access the Azure Services section