You must configure BizTalk360 to work with New Relic by adding the New Relic license key in the BizTalk360 Settings. The License key is a 40-character hexadecimal string that is provided by New Relic when you sign up for an account. To get the New Relic license key, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log into your New Relic account
- Select your Account Name (at the top right corner) > Account Settings
- Copy the license key from the Account Information section
Adding the New Relic key to BizTalk360
Once you have retrieved the license key from New Relic, follow the steps as shown below to configure New Relic with BizTalk360:
Navigate to BizTalk360 Settings > Analytics Health > New Relic Configuration
- Paste/enter the New Relic license key in the space provided
- Click Save to save the license key in BizTalk360. You will see a confirmation message as Successfully Saved.
Removing the New Relic License key from BizTalk360
You can choose to stop pushing the data from BizTalk360 to New Relic by simply removing the already configured New Relic license key. Follow the steps as shown below to remove the New Relic license key from BizTalk360 -
- Navigate to BizTalk360 Settings > Analytics Health > New Relic Configuration
- Click Remove against the configured New Relic license key
- You will be prompted with a confirmation message "Are you sure you want to remove the New Relic license key?". Click Yes to remove the New Relic license key from BizTalk360. Click No to retain the license key information.