In this article, we will show you the detailed process on how to use the BizTalk360 Azure Easy Installer.
Pre-requisite: In order to be able to use the BizTalk360 Azure Easy Installer, you need to have a virtual machine up and running on Microsoft Azure. The process of creating a virtual machine in Azure is outside the scope of this documentation. We recommend you to take a look at this video to see the entire process of creating a brand new virtual machine and using the BizTalk360 Azure Easy Installer.
Follow the steps as shown to use the BizTalk360 Azure Easy Installer:
- Log in to the Virtual Machine from your Azure SubscriptionYou can either have a brand new virtual machine (without BizTalk Server) or an existing virtual machine setup (with BizTalk Server)
- Open PowerShell
- In the PowerShell command prompt, enter the following command(New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString(“http://bizta.lk/one-click-install”)|iex
- After few seconds, the BizTalk360 Azure Easy Installer page will be displayed. The page contains the following details -
Service Account Details - Enter the service account user name and password in the fields. BizTalk360 and BizTalk Server (if required) will be configured under this service account details.A default user name and password will be pre-populated. You can choose to use the same or provide your own service account details in the space provided.
Configure BizTalk Server - Select this option if you have a brand new machine and wish to configure BizTalk ServerIf BizTalk server is already configured in the environment, the check box will be disabled by default.
- Install BizTalk360 - Select the check box to install BizTalk360 in the environment
- Install & Configure - Click this button to Install & Configure BizTalk Server (if selected above) and BizTalk360 in the environment
- Installation Steps (progress) - Displays the progress of the installation process
- Progress Log - Displays the log of the operations that are happening at the background during the installation process with the status of each operation
- Service Account Details - Enter the service account user name and password in the fields. BizTalk360 and BizTalk Server (if required) will be configured under this service account details.
- Once you have made the configurations (entering the user name and password for service account), click Install & Configure button to install and configure BizTalk360 and BizTalk Server (if selected).
- You will notice the installation progress in the Progress Log. If everything goes well, at the end of the installation process, you will see an Internet Explorer window firing up the BizTalk360 homepage. Also, you will notice two desktop icons Open BizTalk360 and BizTalk360 Documentation. Click the icons to perform the operation in a single click.You will need a valid BizTalk360 License Key to make full use of the BizTalk360 features. You can request for a free trial license if you do not have a valid license.
Click the sliders to go through the process.