BizTalk360 has seen a huge transformation to its User Interface in version 8.0, that gives a fresh look to the product. Similarly we have made functional level improvements to some of the features.
Bulk download option in Message Box Queries
To bulk download messages, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application (as super user)
- Click the Settings icon (gear icon) at the top of the page
- Click System Settings from the left menu panel
- In the Systems Settings page click the Increase/Decrease Value buttons against "Maximum number of attachments in email/download" option and "Total file size allowed per email/download" and Save the configuration changes
- Click the Operations' tab in the Navigation panel
- Click the expand button against 'Data Access' tab and select the 'Message Box (Queries)' link
- Select the appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- BizTalk360 v8.0 allows users to export the Query Results. Click Export to Excel link to download the report to your computer.
- Once the query results are populated, select the check box against a query result row. You will notice a Download button with a drop down arrow next to the Resume, Suspend, Terminate buttons
- Click the Download button and select As File/Send as Email from the drop down.
- BizTalk360 allows the users to enter a maximum of 10 email addresses. The email addresses should be separated with a comma.
Click the sliders to view the process of bulk downloading in Message Box Queries.
Setting up the access permissions for EDI parties and agreements
In BizTalk360, administrators can set up fine grained authentication and authorization policies for both individual users and NT groups. On these lines, the administrators can restrict access permissions to EDI parties and agreements depending on the business requirements. This can be done through the "Add Permissions" screen in the user access policy section under "Settings".
To set up the access permissions for a user, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as a Super User)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click User Access Policy from the left menu bar
- Click New to add a new user to the system. Click here to view the steps in adding a normal user. Click Edit to modify an already existing user information.
- Click Next to set up the applications that the user can access in the environment.
- Click Next to set up the permissions for the user
- In the Add Permissions section, click Choose against 'Parties and Agreements'
- In the Parties-Choose User Access Policy blade, select the parties to grant access
- Clicking the "Toggle to grant access to all the available parties" will grant access to all the parties available in the system and to the parties that will be added in future.
- Click OK to save the settings and create the user
Click the sliders to view the process of granting permissions for users.