In this article, we will take a look at the steps to create a new policy and new version using the BizTalk360 Business Rules Composer.
Creating a New Business Policy and New Version
Follow the steps as shown below to create a new business policy and a new version using the BizTalk360 Business Rules Editor.
- Log in to BizTalk360
- Expand the Rules section. Click Business Rules Composer from the drop down.
- Under the Policies Pane, click Add New Policy
- You will notice the policy getting created with a default name as "Policy 1". You can edit the name right away, or later on by selecting Policy 1 and clicking "Edit'.
- One a policy is created, a new version is automatically created underneath the policy with the name 'Version: 1.0 Not Saved'
- You can start to create a new rule at this step if you only need one version of the business policy. To create another version, click Add New Version. The new version will be created as Version: 1.1 Not Saved.
Click the sliders to go through the process.