In this article, we will take a comprehensive look into the steps involved to add a new widget into a analytics dashboard.
Follow the steps as shown below to add a new widget to the dashboard. To understand the process better, we will show the example of adding the 'Suspended Instances (Group)' static widgets into the Analytics Home Dashboard.
- Log in to BizTalk360
- On the Analytics Home screen, click Add Widget
- You will notice the Add Widget blade on the right hand side of the screen. The Add widget blade will contain the list of Static Widgets that can be added to the dashboard.
- Since in this section, we are considering to add 'Suspended Instances (Group)' widgets to the dashboard, expand the 'Suspended Instances (Group)' section
- You will notice a icon against each widget that can be added to the dashboard. Hover over the icon, and you will notice the icon changing to .
- Click the icon to add the widget to the dashboard
- If the widget was successfully added to the dashboard, you will notice a confirmation message as "Widget Added to dashboard successfully". The icon will change as .
- Follow the same steps from 5 to 7 to add the remaining widgets to the dashboard
- Click the Save button to close the Add widget blade. Alternatively you can click the X on the Add/Remove widget blade to close the blade.
- Once the blade is closed, you will notice a confirmation message as Configuration Saved Successfully
Click the sliders to go through the process.