Installation of BizTalk 360 from the installer downloaded.(Trial Version):
- Once the installer has been downloaded, press the 'Windows Key', open Command Prompt on the Metro UI page, right click on it and click ‘Run as Administrator’
- Navigate to the location where the MSI file is saved and execute it
- Please run the MSI from an Administrator Command Prompt
- Click "Next" in the BizTalk 360 setup wizard
- Read the End user license agreement (EULA), and select ‘I accept the terms in the License Agreement’, Click "Next"
- In the Prerequisites Checks screen check whether all the prerequisites have been verified and a green tick mark is placed next to every item. If something is wrong, please cancel the setup, correct the errors, and rerun the setup. If everything is correct, click Next to proceed to the next step
In the IIS Virtual Directory Settings page, select the IIS website where you want to create the virtual directory. Enter the application pool settings such as Name, username, and password. Once you have entered the information, click Next to proceed further. Make sure the user is a part of the local groups (refer the Prerequisites section)
- In the Access for creating BizTalk360 Database screen page, specify the SQL Server Name and Database name. You have the option to test whether the connection to the database is successful. (As a best practice, leave this section with the default values). Click Next to proceed to the next screen
- In the Windows Service Settings page, leave the default values and click Next. BizTalk360 uses a background Windows service for certain tasks like creating event log data and persisting in the back end SQL server database, taking care of data purging and so on.
- In the Custom Setup screen, you can pretty much leave everything as default. Make sure you select a valid location to save BizTalk360 on your computer. When you do this, also make sure you change the Website and Windows service component information as changing one will not automatically change the other. Once ready, click Next for the final installation verification step
- Review the information and click ‘Install’ to start the installation process. Once the installation is complete (it takes about 1-2 minutes), click Finish to complete the process
Click the sliders to view the complete installation procedure.
Activating the Trial Key Key
To activate the trial license key, you need to follow the below steps:
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ page from the BizTalk360 Dashboard page
- Click ‘Licenses’ from the left menu
- Select the checkbox against the environment name and click ‘Activate’ button
- Enter the Order Number and License code
- Click ‘Activate’ to activate the license information for the selected environment
Click the sliders to view the complete license update process.