For customers running any version from 7.X.XXX of BizTalk360, you need to follow the steps to get to the latest version of BizTalk360 (version 8.0).
Upgrading From Version 7.X.XXX To Version 8.0
Please follow the steps to migrate to the latest version:
- Deactivate your license in Manage License page
- Download the latest version of BizTalk360 installer from http://www.biztalk360.com/free-trial/
- Run Command prompt in the "Run As Administrator" mode
- Navigate to the location where the MSI file is saved and execute it
- Please run the MSI from an Administrator Command Prompt
- The upgrade process is pretty much straight forward. Simply, you just need to click ‘Next’ on all the pages to upgrade to the latest version. All the prerequisite checks will be automatically made by the installer to see if everything is available as expected.
- You need to enter the password for ‘Application Pool Credential’ and ‘Service Account Credential’. The usernames will be auto populated based on the existing BizTalk360 setup. You will also notice the path where BizTalk360 will be upgraded to the latest version.
- Once you have entered the password, click ‘Validate’ to verify whether the application pool and service account credentials are valid
- Once validations are complete, click ‘Upgrade’ to start the upgrade process. You can notice that BizTalk360 installer will automatically stop the monitor service, remove the existing files, and replace them with the files required for the latest version.
- Upgrading to BizTalk360 v8.0 will automatically install the Analytics service in the application.
- Once the installation is complete, click ‘Finish’ to close the installer. In the background, BizTalk360 application will be launched on the browser.
After upgrading BizTalk360 to the latest version, if you face any issues, click here to view the solutions for first time launch issues.