BizTalk360 has the functionality that allows users to save the query results in CSV format. Follow the steps as shown below to generate the CSV report.
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click the 'Operations' tab in the navigation panel
- Click the expand button against 'ESB Portal' tab and select 'ESB Exception Data' link
- Select the appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- BizTalk360 v8.0 allows users to export the Query Results. Click Export to Excel link to download the report to your computer.
- Once the query results are populated, click the Download CSV link. You can choose to open or save the results depending on your requirement.
Click the sliders to view the process of saving the query results in CSV format.