BizTalk360 comes with integrated user permission display screen (User Permission tab) that displays the permissions associated with the BAM activity. The permission information lets us know which users can see the BAM Activity information. In order to view the BAM data, users must have appropriate permissions.
To grant the non-service account permissions to access BAM views, use the command;
bm.exe add-account -AccountName:user -View:Viewname
Steps To View The User Permission Information
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click the 'Operations' tab in the navigation panel
- Click the expand button against 'Data Access' tab and select 'Business Activity Monitoring' link
- In the BAM Portal page, click on the BAM View Name
- Currently, BizTalk360 displays only the Activity which are created under a View in BAM and allows users to perform actions only on the Activity that are created under a View.
- Click the User Permission tab to view the permission information. The user permission tab displays the username and whether the user is a part of NT group or not.
Click the sliders to view the process of seeing the user permission information.