In BizTalk360, administrators can set up fine grained authentication and authorization policies for both individual users and NT groups. On these lines, the administrators can restrict the EDI Status Reports section to only few users in the organization depending on the business requirements. This can be done through the "Add Permissions" screen in the user access policy section under "Settings".
Setting up the access permissions for EDI Status Reports Section
To set up the access permissions for a user, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as a Super User)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click User Access Policy from the left menu bar
- Click New to add a new user to the system. Click here to view the steps in adding a normal user. Click Edit to modify an already existing user information.
- Click Next to set up the applications that the user can access in the environment.
- Click Next to set up the permissions for the user
- In the Add Permissions section, select the check boxes against 'Reports' under 'EDI' section
- Click Choose against 'Parties and Agreements' to grant access to the Parties
- Click OK to save the settings and create the user
- Log in to the application with the user information.
- In the left menu bar, user will see only the EDI Status Reports section and few applications for which he has access
Click the sliders to view the process of granting permissions for users.