Please follow the steps below to enable or disable access to Throttling Analyser for a normal user:
- Click Settings icon on the top right corner of the page. This navigates to BizTalk360 Settings page.
- Click User Access Policy in the left menu bar. This navigates to the User Access Policy - Settings Screen and the users configured for BizTalk360 application will be listed.
- Click Edit against the normal user
- A popup Modify Existing User Access Policy will be displayed. Navigate to the Add Permissions sections
- Turn on the Analytics section, check / uncheck Throttling Analyser to modify the access
- Click OK
The same can be done for a new user and modify multiple users together by selecting one or more normal users. The below screen shot slider shows you how to perform the above tasks.