BizTalk360 allows the administrators and support users to be able to manage the article information. By default, super users have unrestricted access across the application. Super users can grant rights to non super users to be able to create and manage KB articles.
Once the users have access to manage KB articles, they can edit the existing KB article information. The users can modify the information in all the fields, except the Error code field.
Editing Existing Throttling Data KB Articles
Once a KB article is created for a throttling data and to add more information to the article, it can be edited.
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click Throttling Data in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- Click the KB article name (link) to open the article in editor
- In the Edit selected Knowledge base Article for Throttling Data page, modify the required information
- Click Save and Close to save the KB article for the corresponding throttling data