Once the KB article is created (refer Adding a KB article for fault code), when the event is generated in the Advanced Event Viewer, the KB article will be displayed next to the properties icon. When there are multiple KB articles for the same fault code, BizTalk360 will apply the Best Match scenario and display the article based on the tags that have been applied for the article.
Viewing KB Article For The Event
Once the KB article is created for a particular event id, if the if the event gets generated in the Advanced Event Viewer, a KB article icon will be displayed next to the error code.
Log in to the application
- Select the Environment from the drop down
- Click Advanced Event Viewer from the left menu
- Select the query, add appropriate filters (if required) and click Execute Query
- The query result will contain the event log information. If the event id has a matching KB article, the KB article icon (book icon) will be displayed next to the properties icon
- Click the Properties (eye icon) to view the information about the event
- The Event Details section will display the information about the event and the description of the event
- The Knowledge Base section will display the KB article for the event