In BizTalk360, super users have the ability to add, manage, and delete KB articles related to a specific fault code. Super users can provide the access permissions to other normal users to be able to manage KB articles. The users can delete the unwanted KB articles if they don't want the article to be listed against the particular event id.
Deleting KB Article Attached To Event Logs
Once a KB article is created and attached to event logs, to delete the article, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click Event Logs in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- In the Manage Knowledge base Article for - Event Logs page, click the check box next to the KB article name. Select multiple KB articles to be deleted at once.
- Click Delete button. It will prompt the user with a confirmation message as 'Are you sure, you want to delete the selected KB Article(s)?'
- Click Yes to delete the KB article
- The article will be deleted from the Knowledge base articles list
Once the KB article is removed, it will no longer be associated with the event log and will not get displayed in the Advanced event viewer section.