BizTalk360 allows the administrators and support users to be able to manage the KB article information that have been created. Super users have unrestricted access across the application. Super users can grant rights to non super users to be able to create and manage KB articles.
Once the users have access to manage KB articles, they can edit the existing KB article information. The users can modify the information in all the fields, except the Error code field.
Editing KB Article Attached To Event Logs
Once a KB article is created and attached to event logs, the article can be edited to add more information.
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click Event Logs in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- Click the KB article name (link) to open the article in editor
- In the Edit selected Knowledge base Article for Event Logs page, modify the required information
- Click Save and Close to save the edited KB article for the corresponding event log