In BizTalk360, super users have the ability to add, manage, and delete KB articles related to a specific fault code. Super users can provide the access permissions to other normal users to be able to manage KB articles. The users can delete the KB articles if they don't want the article to be listed against the particular ESB fault code.
Deleting KB Article Attached To A Fault Code
Once a KB article is created and attached to a fault code, to delete the article, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click ESB Exceptions in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- In the Manage Knowledge base Article for - ESB Exceptions page, click the check box next to the KB article name. Select multiple KB articles to be deleted at once.
- Click Delete button. It will prompt the user with a confirmation message as 'Are you sure, you want to delete the selected KB Article(s)?'
- Click Yes to delete the KB article
- The article will be deleted from the Knowledge base articles list
Once the KB article is removed, it will no longer be associated with the fault code and will not get displayed against the fault code in the ESB Exceptions Management section.