The users can delete the KB articles if they don't want the article to be listed against the particular service instance id. In BizTalk360, super users have the ability to add, manage, and delete KB articles related to a specific service instance error code. Super users can provide the access permissions to other normal users to be able to manage KB articles.
Deleting A KB Article Attached To Suspended Instance Error Code
Once a KB article is created and attached to a service instance, to delete the article, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click Service Instances in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- In the Manage Knowledge base Article for - Service Instance page, click the check box next to the KB article name. Select multiple KB articles to be deleted at once.
- Click Delete button. It will prompt the user with a confirmation message as 'Are you sure, you want to delete the selected KB Article(s)?'
- Click Yes to delete the KB article
- The selected article(s) will be deleted from the Knowledge base articles list
Once the KB article is removed, it will no longer be associated with the error code and will not get displayed against the error code in the Message Box (Queries) section.