In this article, we will take a detailed look into the steps to edit a widget title. The widgets are loaded on the dashboard with a predefined title. You can change the titles according to your preference by customizing the widget.
Follow the steps as shown below to edit the widget name -
- Log in to BizTalk360
- On the Operations Home dashboard, click the Customize button. You will notice that all the widgets will be in a grayed out state.
- Click on the widget for which you want to change the title. The widget will be activated with the controls required to edit the widget.
- Next to the widget title, click the icon
- You will notice the Edit Widget Title pop-in screen with the space to edit the widget title. Enter the new title for the widget in the space provided.
- Click OK to save the new widget title
- Click Done on the top right corner of the screen to save the dashboard customization
Click the sliders to go through the process.