In this article, we will take a detailed look into the steps to add a new widget into a dashboard.
Follow the steps as shown below to add a new widget to the dashboard. To understand the process better, we will show the example of adding the 'Suspended Instances (Group)' static widgets into the Operations Home Dashboard.
- Log in to BizTalk360
- On the Home screen, click Add Widget
- You will notice the Add/Remove Widget blade on the right hand side of the screen. The Add/Remove widget blade will contain the list of Static Widgets that can be added to the dashboard.
- Since in this section, we are considering to add 'Suspended Instances (Group)' widgets to the dashboard, expand the 'Suspended Instances (Group)' section
- You will notice a icon against each widget that can be added to the dashboard. Hover over the icon, and you will notice the icon changing to .
- Click the icon to add the widget to the dashboard
- If the widget was successfully added to the dashboard, you will notice a confirmation message as "Widget Added to dashboard successfully". The icon will change as .
- Follow the same steps from 5 to 7 to add the remaining widgets to the dashboard
- Click the Save button to close the Add/Remove widget blade. Alternatively you can click the X on the Add/Remove widget blade to close the blade.
- Once the blade is closed, you will notice a confirmation message as Configuration Saved Successfully
Click the sliders to go through the process.