As discussed in this article, BizTalk360 allows users to be able to create their own dashboards to personalize their experience of working with BizTalk360. In this article, we will explain the detailed steps in adding a new (custom) dashboard in BizTalk360.
Follow the steps as shown below to create a custom dashboard.
- Log in to BizTalk360
- On the Home screen, click Add Dashboard
- In the Add New Dashboard blade,
Dashboard Name - Enter a meaningful name for the dashboard that you are creating in the environmentThe dashboard name field only accepts space and hyphen as special characters. No other special characters are allowed.The dashboard name can only contain 50 characters. If you enter more than 50 characters, you will notice an error message as "Please enter no more than 50 characters."
- Do you want to fill default widgets? - Toggle the slider to enable the default widgets in the dashboard
Global Dashboard - Toggle the slider to make the dashboard visible to all the users in the current environmentOnly Super Users will have the permissions to make a custom dashboard to be visible to all users in the environment. Normal users will not see this option while creating the dashboard.
- Save - Click Save to save the dashboard. If there are any validation errors (in Dashboard name), you will notice a message as Please correct all the validation errors. Once all errors are fixed, your dashboard will be created successfully and you will notice the message as Dashboard created successfully.
- Cancel - Click Cancel to cancel the dashboard creation process
- Dashboard Name - Enter a meaningful name for the dashboard that you are creating in the environment
IMPORTANT POINT TO REMEMBER - You cannot edit a dashboard once you have created it. You only have the option of either creating a new dashboard or delete the current dashboard if you want to make any changes.
Click the sliders to go through the process.