In BizTalk360 v8.0, we have added more settings option to System Settings section that can be used to set up the default values for certain fields in the sections that use Live Feed, Email Attachments, and so on. In addition, users can also use the System settings screen to set up the timezone specific to certain sections such as Monitoring Status Alert, Threshold time window, Process monitoring and Message Box Viewer schedule. The timezone settings selected in the System Settings screen will only be applicable to the sections mentioned before. The remaining sections will work based on the timezone and date time settings selected in the User Profile section.
Follow the steps as shown below to set up the system settings in BizTalk360:
- Log in to the application (as Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click System Settings from the left menu bar
- Max Matches - Enter the max matches count that needs to be displayed in the drop down while using the query builder functionality. Ex. 10, 20, 50 will only display 10, 20, and 50 in the Max Matches drop down. By doing this, users can limit the number of query results that will be displayed in the query results section while building a query expression.
- Secure-SQL-Row-Count - Select the number of rows to be displayed while using the secure SQL queries to retrieve the information. Ex. Restricting to 100 rows will only display the first 100 rows of information in the query results section while executing a secure SQL query.
- System Time Zone - Select the system time zone from the drop down. The system time zone settings will be used in certain sections such as Monitoring Status Alert, Threshold time window, Process monitoring and Message Box Viewer schedule. We have also provided a new functionality called User Profile where users can select their date time and timezone preferences that will be reflected across the application.
- Maximum Number of Attachments in Email/Download - BizTalk360 has a restriction to send a maximum of 10 email attachments in an email. The minimum value to be specified is 1 and the maximum value is 10.
- Total File Size Allowed Per Email/Download - Maximum size of the email to be sent is 10 MB (on priority basis), which means say, if the mail size reaches 10 MB with 2 attachments, you will receive the email with just 2 attachments.The minimum value to be specified is 1 and the maximum value is 10.
- Archive Location For Data Monitoring - Enter the path where you want to archive the service instance information. BizTalk360 provides the option for administrators to be able to archive the service instance information (Message Content & Context) before terminating the service instances.
- Live Feed Polling Interval - This settings will determine how often the live feed will get executed and will be visible in the feed pane. This value is represented in seconds.The minimum value that can be specified is 15 (seconds) and the maximum value is 600 (seconds).
- Live Feed/User Activity History Row Count - This field will determine the number of rows of data that will be visible in the live feed pane. The minimum value that can be specified is 10 and the maximum value is 100.
- Click Save to save the system settings information
Click the sliders to view of the process of setting up the system settings information.