BizTalk360 comes out of the box with the ability to set purging duration and the background monitoring service has the capability to purge older data automatically after specified period. The Administrators/Super users can set up the "Purge duration" under "Settings". Follow the steps as shown below to set up the data purging policy:
- Log in to the application (as Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click BizTalk360 Health from the left menu bar
- Click Data Purging from the list of options
- Customize the purging policy by selecting the count and day/week/month options from the list boxes
- Click Save to save the data purging policy
Click the sliders to view of process of setting up the data retention policy.