The administrators can choose to delete a configured environment depending on the business requirement.
To delete an environment, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click Licenses from the left menu bar and select the check box against the environment and click Deactivate
If the environment license is not deactivated before trying to delete the environment, BizTalk360 will display an error message
- Click Environments from the left menu bar
- Select the check box against the environment name and click Delete
- The environment gets deleted and BizTalk360 displays the message as "Environment deleted successfully"