Once the tracking has been set in the BizTalk Administration Console for the application artifacts, users can view the tracking configuration information in BizTalk360 under the Tracking Manager section. The Tracking Manager section displays the information for Receive Ports, Send Ports, and Orchestration artifacts of an application.
Viewing the tracking information
Follow the steps as shown below to view the tracking information:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Operations' tab in the Navigation panel
- Click the expand button against 'Infrastructure Setting' tab and select 'Tracking Manager' link
- Select the application from the drop down at the top right corner of the page
- Click the Receive Ports, Send Ports, and Orchestrations tab to view the tracking information
- All values in the Tracking Manager page are completely Read-Only.
Click the sliders to view the process of seeing the tracking information for the application artifacts.