When the events list is generated, the list contains a Properties icon which will display the event properties window. The event properties window displays the event information such as the event source, event id and the event description. In addition to the event details, the event properties window will contain the user/machine information and the time when the error was generated.
Viewing the event properties
Follow the steps as shown below to view the event properties:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Operations' tab in the Navigation panel
- Click the expand button against 'Data Access' tab and select 'Advanced Event Viewer' link
- Select the appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- BizTalk360 v8.0 allows users to export the Query Results. Click Export to Excel link to download the report to your computer.
- In the Query Results section, click the Properties icon (represented as an eye icon) to view the event properties
- The Event Properties window contains the information about the event
- All the values in the Event Properties window are completely Read-Only.
- Click X to close the Event Properties pop up window
Click the sliders to view the process of seeing the event properties.