BizTalk360 allows users to save the secure SQL query results in CSV format. This will be useful in situations when the user wants to execute the query and share the results with the team. Follow the steps as shown below to generate the CSV report:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click the 'Operations' tab in the Navigation panel
- Click the expand button against the 'Data Access' and select 'Secure SQL Queries' link
- Select the query from the drop down list (it can be either a pre-loaded query or a secure SQL query that is added by the user)
- Once the query results are populated, click the Download CSV link. You can choose to open or save the results depending on your requirement
Click the sliders to view the process of saving the secure SQL query results in CSV format.