BizTalk360 comes with a pre-loaded set of queries and also allows users to define secure SQL queries. The users can choose one of these pre-loaded queries from the drop down list. When the item is selected from the drop down, the query automatically executes and the result is displayed in the Query Results pane.
Executing The Pre-Stored Queries
To execute the pre-stored queries, follow the steps as shown below in exact order. Let us consider an example of executing, a query to retrieve the list of 'All Disabled Receive Locations'. The query will look into the BizTalkMgmtDb and retrieve the information of disabled receive locations.
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click the 'Operations' tab in the Navigation panel
- Click the expand button against 'Data Access' tab and select 'Secure SQL Queries' link
- In the Secure SQL Queries screen, under Build Query Expression:
- Select the pre-stored query "Sendport to Specific Location [BT360DOC01\BT360DOC01:BizTalkMgmtDb]" from the drop down
- The query will execute and the results will be displayed in the Query Results pane
Once the query is executed, the tab name will be renamed to the name of the query (Sendport to Specific Location).
Click the sliders to view the process of executing the pre-loaded queries.