BizTalk360 offers a rich and powerful user access policy mechanism that allows administrators to set up fine grained authentication and authorization policies for both individual users and NT groups. The administrators can permit only specific users in the organization to have access to the Graphical Flow Tracking section. This can be done through the "Add Permissions" screen in the user access policy section under "Settings".
Setting Up Access Permissions For Graphical Flow Tracking Section
To set up the access permissions for a user, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as a Super User)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click User Access Policy from the left menu bar
- Click New to add a new user to the system. Click here to view the steps in adding a normal user. Click Edit to modify an already existing user information
- Click Next to set up the applications that the user can access in the environment
- Click Next to set up the permissions for the user
- In the Add Permissions section, select the check boxes against 'Tracking Data/Message Flow' under 'Data Access' section
- Providing access to Tracking Data/Message Flow only allows the users to see the tracked service instances information. To view the tracked message events' content and context properties, administrators need to select Message Content/Context check box
- Click OK to save the settings
- Log in to the application with the user information
- In the left menu bar, user will see only the Graphical Flow Tracking section and few applications for which he has access
Click the sliders to view the process of granting permissions for users.