When the tracked message events list is generated, the query result contains a Properties icon that will contain the properties of the tracked message events. All information in the tracked message events properties window will be populated from the BizTalk Tracking Database (BizTalkDTADb) and the values are made completely read-only in BizTalk360. The tracked message event properties will contain information about the message, and the message content and context properties.
To view the tracked message events properties information, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click the 'Operations' tab in the Navigation panel
- Click the expand button against the 'Data Access' tab and select 'Graphical Flow (Tracking)' link
- Select the query as Tracked Message Events from the drop down and appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- BizTalk360 v8.0 allows users to export the Query Results. Click Export to Excel link to download the report to your computer.
- In the Query Results section, click the Properties icon (represented as an eye icon) to view the properties of the tracked message events
- The Tracked Message Event Properties window contains information about the tracked message events
- Click X to close the window