This is the final step in the alarm import process. When you click Import in the Import Summary screen, the selected alarms and associated monitoring information will be imported into the current environment. The result summary screen will display the detailed status of the import process such as the alarm name, status of the import process (success/failure), operation that happened (created/error occurred), if any exceptions occurred during the import process. Also, in addition, the result summary screen will display the import status of the associated artifacts; whether they have been imported successfully or if there was any error during the import process.
Let's take a deep dive into the result summary screen.
- Navigation Menu - This menu displays the current step that is visible to the user
- Import Results - Displays the list of alarms that have been imported into the current environment. Displays the alarm name, alarm import status (success/failure), operation that was performed (create/error occurred), and any exceptions that occurred during the import process
Monitoring Information - Click the 'v' (expand icon) to view the associated monitoring information for the alarm. The monitoring information section displays the following information:
Since there are no mappings applied for Applications and BizTalk Environment, the Is Mapping Applied column will display as NA (not applicable) status.
- Group Type - Displays the name of the artifact that the current alarm will monitor (i.e.) Applications, BizTalk Server, SQL Server, SQL Server Instance, BizTalk Environment
Group Name - Displays a valid name for the group type. The group name will be assigned based on the name of the application/BizTalk Server/SQL server/SQL server instance/BizTalk environment. For instance, if the alarm was configured to monitor the receive ports, send ports, and orchestrations of the application SampleApplication1 (in the source environment), the group name will be set as SampleApplication1 when the alarm is imported into the destination environment. (In the above screenshot, you will notice that the group name is set to BizTalk Application for the artifacts Service Instances, Send Ports, and Receive Locations of the applications)
For BizTalk Server/SQL Server/SQL Server instances, if there are any mappings to the current environment (in the map environment screen), then the group name will be set to the name of the destination BizTalk server/SQL server/SQL server instance. If there are no mappings, then the group name will be set to the name of the source BizTalk server/SQL server/SQL server instance
For BizTalk Environment, the BizTalk Environment name will be set as the group name
- Is Mapping Applied - Displays the status of mapping that was set in the map environment screen (for BizTalk server, SQL server, SQL server instances). If the correct mappings were applied in the map environment screen, the status will display as "Yes" in Green color. If no mappings were applied, the status will display as "Unknown" in Yellow color
- Plug-In Name - Displays the name of the artifact(s) that are being monitored
- Exception - Displays any exception errors that occur during the alarm import process
- Import Status - Displays the status of the alarm import process. If the process went on smoothly and seamlessly, you will see the status as "Success". If there were any problems during the import process, the status would be set to "Failure"
- General Guideline - All the screens in the alarm import process will have this general guideline section. This will provide information about the operations that can be performed in the current screen
- Close Import Wizard - Closes the import wizard and returns to the manage alarms page that displays the list of alarms that are imported