BizTalk360 allows super users to manage the analytics environment settings, they can do this by choosing the components from the listed environments that they wish to collect the performance information. The Administrators/Super users can configure the server to monitor from "Manage Analytics" under "Analytics Health". Follow the steps as shown below:
Managing Analytics Service
Log in to the application (as Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click Analytics Health from the left menu bar
- Click Manage Analytics from the list of options
- Choose the Environment from the dropdown
- Select the components of the listed servers from where the Analytics Service should collect the performance information. Each of these components can be toggled on/off in an isolated manner.
Click the sliders to view the process of managing the analytics services.