BizTalk360 allows administrators/Super users to modify the normal user information from the User Access Policy – Settings screen.
Note: Only Super users have the rights to modify the user information in BizTalk360. You need to request the administrator/Super user to modify the information of the user profile.
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click User Access Policy from the left menu bar
- Click Edit against the normal user. System allows the administrators to modify the application access information and user permission information
- Once the changes are done, click OK to save the information
Click the sliders to go through the process.