One of the most important requirement while operating with BizTalk360 is to constantly purge the data from the database to avoid running out of disk space. The Administrators/Super users can set up the "Purge duration" under "Settings". Follow the steps as shown below to set up the data purging policy for Real-Time Activity Feed.
- Log in to the application (as Super user)
- Navigate to BizTalk360 Settings by clicking the gear icon on the top right corner of the page
- Click BizTalk360 Health from the left menu bar
- Click Data Purging from the list of options
- Customize the purge policy for the Live Feed section by entering the value in the space provided. E.g, say, 5 Days/2 Weeks/1 Month
- Click Save to save the purge policy for the live feed section
Click the sliders to go through the process.