The first step to set up Real-Time Activity Feed in BizTalk360 is to configure the "Live feed polling interval" and "Live feed / User activity history row count" values in the System Settings screen under BizTalk360 Settings. These settings will determine how often the live feed will get executed and how many rows of data will be visible in the Real-Time Activity Feed pane.
- Log in to the application (as Super user)
- Navigate to BizTalk360 Settings by clicking the gear icon on the top right corner of the page
- Click System Settings option from the left menu
- In the Live feed polling interval, enter the value depending on the requirement. This value is represented in seconds.The minimum value that can be specified is 15 (seconds) and the maximum value is 600 (seconds).
- In the Live feed / User activity history row count, enter the value depending on the requirement. This field will determine the number of rows of data that will be visible in the live feed pane.The minimum value that can be specified is 10 and the maximum value is 100.
- Click Save to save the system settings information