In version 7.9.9998.3106, BizTalk360 allows users to filter tracked message events based on the context promoted properties that are associated with the message schema. Users have the ability to visualize and filter the tracked promoted properties. You need to enable enable message body and message property tracking.
Viewing The Tracked Promoted Properties In BizTalk360
- Log in to BizTalk360
- Click Graphical Flow (Tracking) from the left navigation menu
- Select Tracked Message Events from the 'Select Query' drop down
- Click Add Filter
- Select Schema Name from the drop down. Select the Message Schema that contains the promoted properties from the list.
- Click Add Filter. You will notice the promoted properties in the drop down after 'URI'
- Select the context property based on which you want to filter out the message events
Click the sliders to view the process of seeing the promoted context properties in BizTalk360 UI.
Setting Up Tracking Data Monitor Based On Context Promoted Properties
BizTalk360 also allows users to set up tracking data monitor based on the promoted properties. Click here to know more about tracking data monitoring in BizTalk360. Users can set up a tracking data monitor based on a specific promoted property value (such as Invoice Number, and so on) and get notified when the count exceeds the warning/error threshold value. This saves the time for the administrators/support persons as they no longer have to manually look out for message events with the specific promoted property value. They can get notified by the system automatically at the preferred time with the count of message events with the specific promoted property value through their choice of notification channels (email/SMS).
- Log in to BizTalk360 (as a Super user)
- Click Monitoring and Notifications from the left menu
- If you haven't created a data monitoring alarm, Create a Data Monitor Alarm. Follow the steps as shown in the article to create a data monitor alarm.
- Once you have created an alarm, select Data Monitoring from the drop down in the top right corner of the page
- Select Tracking Data tab in the Alarms - Data Monitoring screen
- Click Add New to create a new tracking data monitor
- Enter the details in the fields as appropriate. Refer this article to understand about each field in the tracking data monitor creation page.
- In the Set Data Filter section, select Tracked Message Events in the Query Type drop down
- Click Add a Filter
- Select the Schema Name option from the drop down and select the schema that contains the promoted properties
- Once the schema (containing tracked promoted properties) is selected, the query type drop down will list the tracked context promoted properties
- Select the promoted property of your choice (say, Invoice Number) and enter the value in the space provided
- Fill up the information in rest of the sections
- Click Save & Close to save and close the data monitor
- When the monitoring service executes (at the specified time interval), the monitoring dashboard will display the status of the tracking data monitor
Click the sliders to view the process of creating a tracking data monitor with the context promoted properties filter.