In this article, we will explain the step-by-step process of activating a trial license in BizTalk360. If you are first time user to BizTalk360, you can install and evaluate BizTalk360 as a trial for 14 days. All you need to do is download the BizTalk360 MSI from the Free-Trial page on our website and fill up the form to get a 14-day trial license key. You will receive an email from the BizTalk360 team with the license key details. After evaluating the product, if you are satisfied, you can opt to choose a license for BizTalk360 depending on your BizTalk environment set up. For more information on our pricing model, visit the Pricing page on our website.
Requesting a Trial License
You can request for a trial license key (and the installer) from the Free-Trial page on our website (http://www.biztalk360.com/free-trial). Here's the steps you can follow to get a trial license key -
- Navigate to http://www.biztalk360.com/free-trial on a web browser
- Fill up the form. All fields are mandatory
- Click Download Installer
- In the next few minutes, you will receive an automated email from "Saravana Kumar (BizTalk360) <firstname.lastname@example.org>" with the Order Number and License Key details (as shown below)
Activating the Trial License
Once you receive the trial key email from us, follow the steps as shown below to activate the trial license -
- Log in to BizTalk360 (as a Super user)
- A default environment will be created when you install BizTalk360 for the first time. If required, create a new environment for which you want to activate the license. Click here to read the article on how to add a new environment in BizTalk360.
- Click 'Manage Licenses' in the environment creation page, or click 'Activate License' in the Manage Environments page
- In the 'Manage Licenses' page, click the green tick mark to activate the license. Alternatively, you can select the check box against the environment name and click the Activate button.
- Select Trial as the license type. Enter the Order Number and License Code from the trial key email.
- Click Activate to activate the license for the environment. If there are any validation errors, it will be displayed at the top of the pop-up screen.
- If the activation was successful, you will be navigated back to Manage Licenses screen. The License Activation Status will display status as Activated, Product License Type will display the status as Trial, and the Expiry Status will be Active with the Expiry date.
- Click Environments from the left menu. You'll notice the License Type reflecting Trial and the License Status displaying Activated for the environment.
A Trial License cannot be deactivated. You can only remove the trial key from an environment.
You can apply the trial key in any number of environments. However, the key will be valid only for the period of 14-days and will expire after that.
Click the sliders to view the process of activating the trial license in BizTalk360.