BizTalk NoS Ultimate can be downloaded from the Visual Studio Gallery through the Extensions and Updates screen of Visual Studio. Follow the steps as shown below to download and install the BizTalk NoS Ultimate addin. For the purpose of documentation, we will assume that Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 is installed in the machine and in addition, all the BizTalk server components for developing BizTalk projects are also installed.
- Open Visual Studio (either 2012 or 2013 version)
- Select Tools > Extensions and Updates
- Select Online from the left menu. Enter the search text as "BizTalk NoS Ultimate"
- You will notice the BizTalk NoS Ultimate listed in the search results section. Click Download to download the add-in to visual studio.
- Once the download completes, the installation process automatically commences.
- Select the product where you want to install the extension to; in our case, Visual Studio 2012. Select the check box against Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012.
- Click Install to install the BizTalk NoS Ultimate Addin
- Once the installation is successful, you will see the Installation Complete screen. The Install Log provides a log of the installation activity that will be useful if there are any problems during installation.
- Click Close to close the BizTalk NoS Ultimate Addin VSIX Installer and return to Extensions and Updates screen
- You will notice a message at the bottom of screen asYou must restart Microsoft Visual Studio in order for the changes to take effect.Click Restart Now button to restart Visual Studio
- When Visual Studio is back running, click Tools and select Extensions and Updates
- If you see BizTalk NoS Ultimate in the list, then the add-in has been successfully installed to your Visual studio
Click the sliders to view the process of installing the BizTalk NoS Ultimate Addin.