As the name implies, the Import Summary screen provides an overall consolidated status of all the selection(s) that has been done so far in the alarm import process. This is the screen where all the alarm configurations are displayed for the selected alarm. For instance, if the exported alarm (from the source environment) was configured to monitor the artifacts of application, BizTalk server, SQL server; all the configurations will be imported during the alarm import process. In addition to the alarm configurations, the Import Summary screen also displays the Environment Mapping information that was selected in the Map Environment section.
Let's take a deep dive into the import summary screen.
- Navigation Menu - This menu displays the current section that is currently visible to the user
- Selected Alarms for Import - Displays the list of alarms that are selected in the Select Alarms section. Displays the alarm status, alarm name, option, and alarm configuration information
- Monitoring Information - Click the 'v' (expand icon) to view the associated monitoring information for the alarm. If the exported alarm contains any monitoring information, all the information will be imported into the current environment.
- Environment Mapping - Displays the environment mapping information that was selected in the Map Environment section
- General Guideline - All the screens in the alarm import process will have this general guideline section. This will provide information about the operations that can be performed in the current screen.
- Import - Click Import to perform the alarm import process
- Back - Navigates to the 'Map Environment' section
- Cancel Import - Cancel's the import operation. The system will prompt "Are you sure you want to cancel Import process?". Click Yes to cancel the alarm import process. You will be redirected to the manage alarms page. Click No to continue the alarm import process.