In this section, we will provide an in-depth overview of the alarm import process. The primary step before importing an alarm is to export the alarms from the source environment. Click here to read the steps involved in exporting an alarm. Once you have exported the alarm in the source environment (as a zip file) and transferred it to the destination environment, follow the steps as shown below to start the alarm (and associated monitoring information) import process.
For the purpose of understanding the process better, let's consider the source environment to be VPENT2013DEV (from where we will be exporting the alarms) and the destination environment to be SRI-DOC (where we will be importing the alarms).
Importing the alarm
Follow the steps as shown below to start the alarm import process in BizTalk360:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application (where you want to import the alarms in to)
- Click 'Monitoring and Notification' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Select 'Manage Alarms' from the drop down in the top right corner of the screen
- Click Import to start the alarm import process
- The different stages in the alarm import process are as follows. Click the links to understand each step in detail.
Click the sliders to view the alarm import screens.