In addition to editing and resubmitting individual messages, BizTalk360 offers an additional functionality to users to be able to Bulk Submit messages from the query results section of the ESB Portal. Let us consider a scenario when a particular fault has occurred over a period of time and you want to bulk Submit the messages to that are referenced by the fault to the appropriate receive location in one go. All you have to do is select the messages that you want to resubmit and submit them.
Bulk Submission of Messages
Follow the steps as shown below to perform bulk submission of messages:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'ESB Exceptions' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Select the appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- Click the Select All check box to select all the query result items
- Select the receive location where you want to submit the message
- Click Submit to submit all the selected messages in one go
- The Message Submit pop up window will display the status of the message submission process. If the message was submitted successfully, you will see the result as "Message has been successfully resubmitted". If the submission process was not successful, you will see the message as "Message cannot be submitted as previous submit is successful."
Click the sliders to view the process of bulk submitting the messages to a particular receive location.