In this section, we will see how to view the agreement information between two business parties. Agreements define the bi-directional message properties between the business profiles of the sender and receiver party.
Follow the steps as shown below to view the agreements:
- Log in to the application
- Click 'Electronic Data Interchange' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Click the 'Parties' icon to view the party information
- The Parties and Business Profiles section displays the different EDI parties and their associated profiles information on the left side of the screen. If there are multiple business profiles associated with a single party, all the profiles will be displayed.
- Click on one of the business party information to view the associated agreements. The right side of the screen will display the list of agreement(s) for the selected business party.
Click the sliders to view the process of viewing the agreements in BizTalk360.