BizTalk360 (from Version 7.8 onwards) has an inbuilt mechanism to handle date and time consistently across the application (front-end, service API's, and database level). Click here to read the blog post on why we implemented this feature in the 7.8 release. From v7.8 onwards, we have introduced the concept of User Profile where the user can specify their preferred date/time format (MM-DD-YYYY HH:mm:ss, DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm:ss, MM-DD-YYYY hh:mm:ss, DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss) and their timezone. The user profile setting will be reflected across the application according to the user selection. Once users have BizTalk360 access credentials, the first thing they need to do is to set the User Profile setting. Once this is done, users don't need to worry with date and time settings in the application.
Follow the steps as shown below to set up the user profile setting in BizTalk360.
- Log in to the application
- Click the User Profile icon found at the top left corner of the page
- In the User Profile page,
Daylight savings time will automatically be adjusted by BizTalk360
- Timezone - Select the timezone according to your preference. The selected timezone will be reflected across the application, except in the areas as specified in the System Settings section.
- Date & Time Format - Select the date & time format to be displayed across the application. Depending on the user selection, all date and time occurrences in the application will be reflected based on the user selected format.
- Click OK to save the user profile setting
Click the sliders to view the process of setting up user profile in BizTalk360.