In BizTalk360 v7.8, we have added the System Settings section that can be used to set up the default values for certain fields in the sections that use query builder functions (such as Message Box (Queries), Graphical Flow (Tracking), and so on). In addition, users can also use the System settings screen to set up the system date time format and timezone specific to certain sections such as Monitoring Status Alert, Threshold time window, Process monitoring and Message Box Viewer schedule. The timezone settings selected in the System Settings screen will only be applicable to the sections mentioned before. The remaining sections will work based on the timezone and date time settings selected in the User Profile section.
Follow the steps as shown below to set up the system settings in BizTalk360:
- Log in to the application (as Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click System Settings from the left menu bar
- Max Matches - Enter the max matches count that needs to be displayed in the drop down while using the query builder functionality. Ex. 10, 20, 50 will only display 10, 20, and 50 in the Max Matches drop down. By doing this, users can limit the number of query results that will be displayed in the query results section while building a query expression.
- Custom-SQL-Row-Count - Select the number of rows to be displayed while using the custom SQL queries to retrieve the information. Ex. Restricting to 100 rows will only display the first 100 rows of information in the query results section while executing a custom SQL query.
- System Date Time Format - Select the date and time format (MM-DD-YYYY HH:mm:ss, or DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm:ss, and so on) from the drop down. By selecting the format, all date and time related fields in the application will be displayed in the selected format.
- System Time Zone - Select the system time zone from the drop down. The system time zone settings will be used in certain sections such as Monitoring Status Alert, Threshold time window, Process monitoring and Message Box Viewer schedule. We have also provided a new functionality called User Profile where users can select their date time and timezone preferences that will be reflected across the application.
- Click Save to save the system settings information
Click the sliders to view of process of setting up the system settings information.