BizTalk360 allows users to execute queries to get the list of EDI status reports. When the query is executed from the UI, BizTalk360 triggers a service call that retrieves the list of EDI status reports. While building the query expressions, users can add fine grained filter criteria to narrow down the search results depending on the requirement.
Follow the steps as shown below to retrieve the EDI status report information:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'EDI Status Reports' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- In the EDI Status Reports screen, under Build Query Expression;
- Select Query - Choose one of the options from the drop down (Interchange/ACK Status, Batch Status, AS2/MDN Status, Transaction Set Details, Interchange Aggregate Report, Transaction Set Aggregate Report) to retrieve the status of EDI reports
- Max Matches - Select the number of records to be fetched from the message box database. Ex. 10, 25, 50, 100....
- Add a filter - To filter the results based on different parameters. The parameters will vary while retrieving the status of Interchange/ACK Status, Batch Status, AS2/MDN Status, Transaction Set Details, Interchange Aggregate Report, Transaction Set Aggregate Report. Once the filter criteria is selected, you will automatically see the values for the filter getting listed in the drop down. Ex. Direction, Is Equal To, Receive. The user can choose the required value from the drop down.
- X - To delete the filter criteria
Click Execute Query. The Query Results section displays the list of EDI status reports
Click the sliders to view the process of generating the list of EDI Status Reports. The process is the same for retrieving the 6 different types of EDI status reports.