The Data Monitoring dashboard will display the status of all configured Process (data) Monitors in a graphical manner. The data monitor status information will be plotted against the corresponding time on the calendar chart control. The status information is color coded based on the actual status of the data monitor. If the actual number of messages was received by the receive location and/or send port during the specific time interval, the status will be plotted in Green color. If the actual number of messages were not processed during the time interval, the status will be plotted in Red color on the calendar chart control. When the status message is clicked, the system will display a pop up with the actual status information of the process monitor.
The Data Monitoring dashboard works based on the time set in the System Settings. Click the System Settings link in the application to set the date and time format and select the appropriate time zone based on your preference. Once set, the setting will be applicable throughout the application.
- Calendar Chart Area - The status information of the process (data) monitor will be plotted in this section. The information will be plotted against the time interval on the Y-axis. Say for instance, a process (data) monitor ProcessMonitor1 is set up to monitor the receive location PurchaseOrder_RL1 to receive <5 messages every 15 minutes during the business hours from 9 AM to 5 PM. In this case, the points will be plotted at every 15 minute slots starting at 9:00 AM through 5:00 PM. Depending on the status of the process (data) monitor, the points will be plotted with either Green or Red color code. A plot with green color indicates that the receive location successfully received less than 5 messages during the time interval. A red color plot indicates the vice-versa condition - the receive location received more than the expected count of 5 messages during the time interval.
Calendar Control - The calendar control can be used to pick a custom date and view the process (data) monitor information. When a date is clicked, all the process (data) monitors configured for the particular date are listed in the calendar chart area. For easy identification, the dates that have process (data) monitor configured are color coded as Red, Green, and Grey.
- Red - Atleast one of the configured process monitors on the specific date has failed to meet the configured criteria
- Green - All the configured process monitors on the specific date has successfully met the configured criteria
- Grey - Indicates the current date
- Expand/Collapse Calendar - Click the Collapse Calendar link to collapse the calendar control and get a full view of the calendar chart area. Once the calendar is collapsed, click the Expand Calendar link to display the calendar control.
Process Monitoring Execution Results - Click the color coded data on the calendar chart area to view the Process Monitoring Execution Results.
The pop up window will display the following information:
- Start Time - The starting time of the window when the process (data) monitor executed
- End Time - The end time of the window when the process (data) monitor executed
- Overall Status - Displays either Success or Failure depending on the status of process (data) monitoring execution
- Expected Count - The count displays the number of messages expected at the receive location and/or send port during the time window
- Results section - The results section displays the detailed information of the process (data) monitor such as the port monitored, name of the port, actual number of messages received during the time window, the condition being checked (LessThan, GreaterThan, Equal) and the port URL information.
- Filter - This option helps to filter out the data monitor results of other sections (such as ESB/EDI/BAM/Tracking Data/Message Box Data) from the dashboard. This helps to give a clear view of the data monitoring results.
- Refresh - Click the Refresh link to refresh the calendar chart area with the latest updates.