The Alarms - Data Monitoring page in BizTalk360 displays the list of data monitors that are configured for a particular section. The users can choose to remove unwanted data monitors by selecting the data monitor and clicking the Delete button in the Alarms - Data Monitoring page. Follow the steps as shown below to delete a data monitor from the list of available data monitors. The process to delete the data monitor information for all sections (Process Monitoring, Message Box, Tracking Data, ESB, EDI, BAM) remains the same. In this article, we will show you how to delete the process monitoring data monitor information.
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Monitoring and Notification' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Click 'Data Monitoring' from the drop down in the top right corner of the screen
- In the Process Monitoring section, select the check box against the data monitor information
- Click 'Delete' to delete the data monitor information
- System will display a confirmation message as "Are you sure, you want to delete the selected Schedule?". Click Yes to delete the data monitor. Click No to retain the data monitor in the list.
- The user will be navigated back to the Alarms - Data Monitoring page where the deleted alarm will no longer be shown in the list.
Click the sliders to view the process of deleting the data monitor from the application.