BizTalk360 allows users to modify the data monitor information from the Manage Alarms screen. The system does not allow users to edit the data monitor name but allows them to modify the rest of the information associated with the data monitor. For instance, let's say the user is interested to monitor every four hours instead of the once at the end of business day. In this case, all the user has to do is to modify the "When during the day" information from "at the end of the business day" to "every 4 hours". Follow the steps as shown below to edit the data monitor information. The process to modify the data monitor information for all sections (Process Monitoring, Message Box, Tracking Data, ESB, EDI, BAM) remains the same. In this article, we will show you how to edit the process monitoring data monitor information.
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Monitoring and Notification' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Click 'Data Monitoring' from the drop down in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the check box against the data monitor information. Alternatively, you can also click the data monitor name to edit the information.
- Click 'Edit in the Alarms - Data Monitoring page
- Modify the information in the Process Monitoring page.
- Once the changes are done, click Save & Close to save the changes. When the button is clicked, system will prompt with a confirmation message as "Please confirm that you want to save the changes to this Process Monitor?". Click Yes to save and close the window and navigate to the list of data monitors. Click No to remain in the same page and make any further changes.
- Click Close to close the data monitoring page without any changes. Clicking Close will prompt a confirmation message as "There are unsaved changes, do you want still want to close?". Click Yes to close the window and navigate to the list of data monitors. Click No to remain in the same page and make any further changes.
Click the sliders to view the process of editing the data monitor information.